A new beer festival will give people a reason to celebrate and drink.
Crafty Bastards Brew Fest is the creative name of the new event, sponsored by the Phoenix New Times and On Tap Productions, reports the Phoenix Business Journal. Although Arizona Beer Week runs from Feb. 11 to Feb. 20, the festival hits Ak-Chin Pavilion a week after on Feb. 27.
More than 50 brewers will participate and show off their wares. Attend from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. for games and music at the festival.
Proceeds will go to nonprofit Maryvale Revitalization Corporation.
- Tucson trying to lure Milwaukee Brewers for spring training
- Gilbert mayor won’t fund Milwaukee Brewers spring training stadium
- Opinion: Brewers hitting bottle, not ball, with possible move to Gilbert
- Milwaukee Brewers mulling possible spring training move to Gilbert
- Celebrate National IPA Day with some of Arizona’s best