A new beer festival will give people a reason to celebrate and drink.
Crafty Bastards Brew Fest is the creative name of the new event, sponsored by the Phoenix New Times and On Tap Productions, reports the Phoenix Business Journal. Although Arizona Beer Week runs from Feb. 11 to Feb. 20, the festival hits Ak-Chin Pavilion a week after on Feb. 27.
More than 50 brewers will participate and show off their wares. Attend from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. for games and music at the festival.
Proceeds will go to nonprofit Maryvale Revitalization Corporation.
- New study highlights the wealthiest ZIP codes in Phoenix area
- Good news, Arizona: Study says you should take more vacations
- Four Peaks Brewing Company expands distribution to Colorado
- Most expensive Phoenix-area home sales amounted to $105M in 2017
- ‘Beer’ Down: Tucson council approves liquor license at UofA basketball arena