A new beer festival will give people a reason to celebrate and drink.
Crafty Bastards Brew Fest is the creative name of the new event, sponsored by the Phoenix New Times and On Tap Productions, reports the Phoenix Business Journal. Although Arizona Beer Week runs from Feb. 11 to Feb. 20, the festival hits Ak-Chin Pavilion a week after on Feb. 27.
More than 50 brewers will participate and show off their wares. Attend from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. for games and music at the festival.
Proceeds will go to nonprofit Maryvale Revitalization Corporation.
- SanTan Brewing Company goes outside the keg, unveils spirits
- We’ll drink to that: American Craft Beer Week to celebrate local breweries
- Pizza Hut expands beer delivery service to more Arizona cities
- Could climate change be ruining the taste of your favorite craft beer?
- UofA basketball arena gets state approval to sell beer, wine