PHOENIX — Talking Stick Resort Arena in downtown Phoenix will be getting a little colder this weekend and it has nothing to do with El Nino.
Disney on Ice will be bringing its latest production featuring the film “Frozen” to the arena beginning Wednesday.
“The producers did a great job at taking all of the voices and characters right from the movie ‘Frozen’ and putting them right before your eyes,” Lynnlee Jewell with Disney on Ice said.
Jewell said there will be 11 shows between Wednesday evening and Monday morning. Ticket prices range from $15 to $140.
“I’ve watched the show from every angle and there is not a bad seat in the house,” Jewell said. “If you’re closer up, you get to see the characters a little bit more, but if you’re sitting a little nit further away, you get to see all the special effects that we have.”
In addition to the characters from “Frozen,” Jewell said Mickey and Minnie Mouse plan to make an appearance to begin and end each show.
KTAR’s Lauren Grifo contributed to this report.
- Arpaio felt Trump would defy advisers, grant pardon at Phoenix rally
- Phoenix police chief gives officers A+ for conduct during Trump rally protest
- Opinion: Four takeaways from Trump’s rally speech in Phoenix
- Watch as Phoenix firefighters reunite woman, dog after house fire
- Trump motorcade snarls morning traffic across Phoenix area