In case you somehow missed it or just prefer to live under a sports rock, the Arizona Cardinals will play the Green Bay Packers in the NFL playoffs on Saturday night in Glendale.
Earlier in the season, the Cardinals blew out the Packers in what was then a statement game. With the Cheeseheads returning to the desert, analysts have been giving opinion after opinion on who is going to take the game and move on to the NFC Championship Game.
But with so many talking heads giving opinions, it’s hard to sift through all the chatter. We decided to pull in Jim Sharpe and ask his opinion, because we felt he might take a slightly different angle than maligning the loss of stud player Tyrann Mathieu.
Oh boy, were we right. Jim has one reason and one reason alone (with some supporting evidence) of why the Cardinals are destined to win Saturday.
It can be summed up in just two words: Wisconsin sucks.
- Pima Community likely to cut football after 2018 season
- Sharper Point: Would a Diamondbacks move mean fewer fans?
- Comedian parodies Phoenicians in video ahead of Phoenix shows
- Arizona Cardinals season ticket prices will not increase in 2018
- Phoenix hopes to score touchdown with another Super Bowl push