In case you somehow missed it or just prefer to live under a sports rock, the Arizona Cardinals will play the Green Bay Packers in the NFL playoffs on Saturday night in Glendale.
Earlier in the season, the Cardinals blew out the Packers in what was then a statement game. With the Cheeseheads returning to the desert, analysts have been giving opinion after opinion on who is going to take the game and move on to the NFC Championship Game.
But with so many talking heads giving opinions, it’s hard to sift through all the chatter. We decided to pull in Jim Sharpe and ask his opinion, because we felt he might take a slightly different angle than maligning the loss of stud player Tyrann Mathieu.
Oh boy, were we right. Jim has one reason and one reason alone (with some supporting evidence) of why the Cardinals are destined to win Saturday.
It can be summed up in just two words: Wisconsin sucks.
- Phoenix high school football game postponed due to infection
- Study: 2017 Final Four had $324.5M economic impact in Phoenix area
- ASU football scrimmage likely to cause delays on SR 260
- Police add Hamilton athletic director to list of recommended hazing charges
- Are open-border advocates partly to blame for immigrant desert deaths?