In case you somehow missed it or just prefer to live under a sports rock, the Arizona Cardinals will play the Green Bay Packers in the NFL playoffs on Saturday night in Glendale.
Earlier in the season, the Cardinals blew out the Packers in what was then a statement game. With the Cheeseheads returning to the desert, analysts have been giving opinion after opinion on who is going to take the game and move on to the NFC Championship Game.
But with so many talking heads giving opinions, it’s hard to sift through all the chatter. We decided to pull in Jim Sharpe and ask his opinion, because we felt he might take a slightly different angle than maligning the loss of stud player Tyrann Mathieu.
Oh boy, were we right. Jim has one reason and one reason alone (with some supporting evidence) of why the Cardinals are destined to win Saturday.
It can be summed up in just two words: Wisconsin sucks.
- Could part of a Phoenix-area road be renamed after the Arizona Cardinals?
- Maricopa community colleges to eliminate football after 2018 season
- Radio announcer gives hilarious play-by-play in attempted carjacking video
- Former Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians puts Chandler home on market
- Kevin Hart to bring big comedy tour to Phoenix in July