In case you somehow missed it or just prefer to live under a sports rock, the Arizona Cardinals will play the Green Bay Packers in the NFL playoffs on Saturday night in Glendale.
Earlier in the season, the Cardinals blew out the Packers in what was then a statement game. With the Cheeseheads returning to the desert, analysts have been giving opinion after opinion on who is going to take the game and move on to the NFC Championship Game.
But with so many talking heads giving opinions, it’s hard to sift through all the chatter. We decided to pull in Jim Sharpe and ask his opinion, because we felt he might take a slightly different angle than maligning the loss of stud player Tyrann Mathieu.
Oh boy, were we right. Jim has one reason and one reason alone (with some supporting evidence) of why the Cardinals are destined to win Saturday.
It can be summed up in just two words: Wisconsin sucks.
- Police recommend more charges in Hamilton High football hazing case
- Video of dog retrieving football tees for Boise State goes viral
- Say cheese: Two Arizona cities rank best in nation for pizza lovers
- ASU football home opener to make traffic tricky in Tempe on Thursday
- Phoenix high school football game postponed due to infection