Phoenix Police are searching for a suspect in the Thursday, Dec. 10, beating of 54-year-old Timothy Olguin.
Between 7 p.m. that night and 10:30 a.m. the next morning, the victim (pictured here) was assaulted and left in a ditch near 2400 West Camelback Road in Phoenix. Olguin suffered facial fractures, neurological injuries and required his ear to be reattached.
Police do not have a photo of a suspect but are hoping by releasing the picture of the victim that they can find someone who witnessed the assault.
There are no known leads at the time.
Anyone with information on the assault as asked to call Silent Witness at 480-948-6377 or toll free at 1-800-343-TIPS. Tips can also be processed at SilentWitness.org.
- Police look for suspects in robbery, road rage shooting cases
- Police searching for suspects in assault and robbery cases
- Phoenix police looking for suspects involved in bar shooting, Circle K robbery
- Phoenix Police ask for help identifying robbery, burglary suspects
- Phoenix police searching for suspects in unusual assault cases