Phoenix Police are searching for a suspect in the Thursday, Dec. 10, beating of 54-year-old Timothy Olguin.
Between 7 p.m. that night and 10:30 a.m. the next morning, the victim (pictured here) was assaulted and left in a ditch near 2400 West Camelback Road in Phoenix. Olguin suffered facial fractures, neurological injuries and required his ear to be reattached.
Police do not have a photo of a suspect but are hoping by releasing the picture of the victim that they can find someone who witnessed the assault.
There are no known leads at the time.
Anyone with information on the assault as asked to call Silent Witness at 480-948-6377 or toll free at 1-800-343-TIPS. Tips can also be processed at SilentWitness.org.
- Phoenix police searching for man suspected of stealing wire
- Man survives drive-by shooting in Phoenix, police searching for suspect
- Prominent psychiatrist in JonBenet case shot to death in Phoenix area
- Phoenix police searching for carjacker, car wash burglar
- Chandler police searching for dog-napper, serial car burglars