KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• For the second time, the Leapfrog Group has named Phoenix Children’s Hospital to its annual list of top hospitals. PCH was one of 12 children’s hospitals recognized nationally and the only children’s hospital in Arizona to receive the honor.
• Hyatt Hotels will open the Andaz Resort and Spa in Paradise Valley, replacing the Cottonwood Suites. The Andaz Scottsdale will include more than 200 guestrooms and suites, configured in bungalow-style clusters of six units each. They’ll have private terraces and some will even have outdoor showers. The hotel near Scottsdale Road and Lincoln Drive is expected to open midyear.
- Don’t Leave Me Behind: Remember kids, pets in cars this summer
- Phoenix Children’s Hospital salutes its best during National Nurses Week
- Restaurant to open Scottsdale location, donate to Phoenix Children’s Hospital
- Dutch Bros raising money Thursday for Phoenix Children’s Hospital
- Phoenix Children’s Hospital to unveil Valley’s new rehabilitation center