Raising a child is an impressive enough task, but it takes a truly special kind of person to open their home to a foster child and raise them as their own.
One Valley charity, Arizona Helping Hands, is working to help foster parents raise children. The group provides supplies — everything from cribs and diapers to school material and toys — to foster families across Phoenix.
Arizona Helping Hands also connects foster parents to enrichment and support providers, along with businesses and other organizations that can help them out.
Arizona Helping Hands accepts donations online.
- Waste Management Phoenix Open raises record $10M for charity
- Main Street Minute: Mexican food chain to donate to Harvey relief
- Main Street Minute: Arizona Make-A-Wish receives generous donation
- Main Street Minute: 2 Arizona schools can win learning garden
- Main Street Minute: Fans have chance to win Cardinals’ season tickets