A good meal can change the way you feel. A mediocre or bad day or night can turn into a brighter one all because of a terrific breakfast, lunch, dinner or happy hour.
We’ve been to a lot of places as restaurant bloggers.
All across the Valley, new places are opening you should try while others have only been around a short time.
Phoenix should be especially busy with several restaurants joining the landscape. Among the options are martinis, pizza, kielbasa and tapas.
In the East Valley, there’s Asian-inspired food and more tapas.
We’ve done some scouting for you. All you have to do is show up and enjoy.
- Valley chefs, restaurateur named as James Beard Award semi-finalists
- Olive Garden unveils Italian nachos and the internet is not OK
- Chili named Arizona’s most searched recipe for Super Bowl Sunday
- Phoenix-area group donates food-filled backpacks to hungry schoolkids
- Eat up! Food prices in Arizona down more than 6 percent in 2017
- Here's every Arizona spot in the Girl Scout Cookie Dessert Challenge
- She Said: Adding Mowry & Cotton to favorite Phoenix-area restaurants
- She Said: Phoenix-area restaurants that will be open for Christmas
- She Said: Seven Phoenix-area places to try on National Cookie Day
- She Said: Tempe's Chick-In offers Israeli take on fresh eats