A good meal can change the way you feel. A mediocre or bad day or night can turn into a brighter one all because of a terrific breakfast, lunch, dinner or happy hour.
We’ve been to a lot of places as restaurant bloggers.
All across the Valley, new places are opening you should try while others have only been around a short time.
Phoenix should be especially busy with several restaurants joining the landscape. Among the options are martinis, pizza, kielbasa and tapas.
In the East Valley, there’s Asian-inspired food and more tapas.
We’ve done some scouting for you. All you have to do is show up and enjoy.
- D-backs’ Chase Field ranks in Top 5 in MLB stadium food safety rankings
- Maricopa County animal shelters get huge food donation
- Mesa’s United Food Bank lost three weeks of food, needs donations
- Celebrate National Chicken Wing Day at these Phoenix-area restaurants
- Phoenix among test cities for new Chick-fil-A menu items
- He Said: Cuban Foods Bakery & Restaurant captures true taste of Cuba
- Salud! Mark National Tequila Day at these Phoenix-area spots
- He Said: The UnderTow should float your boat for classic cocktails
- She Said: CRUjiente Tacos has a creative, tasty menu full of must-have items
- She Said: 10 Phoenix spots to celebrate National Doughnut Day