A good meal can change the way you feel. A mediocre or bad day or night can turn into a brighter one all because of a terrific breakfast, lunch, dinner or happy hour.
We’ve been to a lot of places as restaurant bloggers.
All across the Valley, new places are opening you should try while others have only been around a short time.
Phoenix should be especially busy with several restaurants joining the landscape. Among the options are martinis, pizza, kielbasa and tapas.
In the East Valley, there’s Asian-inspired food and more tapas.
We’ve done some scouting for you. All you have to do is show up and enjoy.
- Eight Phoenix spots to celebrate National Pepperoni Pizza Day
- The Chuckbox in Tempe named Arizona’s ‘best college town food’
- Phoenix’s Lost Lake Festival to feature dozens of local eateries, breweries
- Main Street Minute: Barbecue spot to open in downtown Phoenix
- Lost Lake Festival to feature life-sized games like pool, foosball
- Best Phoenix-area spots to celebrate National Cheeseburger Day
- Bon appetit! Seven places you should try during Arizona Restaurant Week
- He Said: Prado at Montelucia is perfect for Spanish tapas night
- She Said: Pine's Old County Inn offers some of best pizza in Arizona
- He Said: Cuban Foods Bakery & Restaurant captures true taste of Cuba