For anyone with relatives who are currently dealing with Alzheimer’s, fair warning: This video will tug on some heartstrings.
Mary Beth and Alan Beamer, from Grand Rapids, Michigan, posted a video on Facebook on Sunday, featuring Alan discussing his internal and external conflicts that come with dealing with Alzheimer’s.
In the video, Alan calls the disease one of the “meanest things that I have ever seen in my life” and begs his friends and family to visit more often.
He said he wishes his friends and family could come up and talk to him “just like they did before” his diagnosis and he feels they are afraid of him.
So, take some time out of your day and give a call or stop by your loved ones, it could mean even more to them than you think.
- Authorities make final arrest in death of Border Patrol agent in Arizona
- Gosar suit shines light on online contact between politicians, public
- Arizona congressman unblocks woman on social media after lawsuit
- Eerie movement could mean ghosts live in school hallway
- Man arrested in Phoenix for allegedly running over his girlfriend with his car