KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• The Radisson Hotel Phoenix North is hosting Tuesday’s Phoenix Career and Job Fair. Open positions include inside and outside sales reps, bank tellers, admissions counselors, drivers and help desk supervisors. The hotel is near Interstate 17 and Peoria Avenue.
• Fry’s Food is set to remodel its store near State Route 51 and Camelback Road. The renovations will begin later this month and be completed in the fall. The grocery chain says when complete the store will feature a 20,000-square-foot expansion.
• A doughnut shop in north Phoenix is going on a hiring spree. Dunkin’ Donuts in Cave Creek is hosting a job fair Tuesday from 11 a.m. until 2 p.m. at its newest store near 19th Avenue and Deer Valley Road. There are part- and full-time openings for all shifts.
- Feds buy land to open up access to 2 Arizona forest areas
- Main Street Minute: Big-name companies set to attend Phoenix job fair
- Book tells stories of retired numbers of Arizona high school athletes
- New book explores retired numbers of Arizona high school athletes
- Target is raising minimum hourly wage to $15 by end of 2020