PHOENIX — This is something to drink to: A Phoenix-area bar has recently been named one of the best new bars in the nation, according to Thrillist.com.
Counter Intuitive in Scottsdale, Arizona, was named one of the best new bars in America by the publication in part due to its “knowledgeable bartenders” and cooly-decorated atmosphere, according to the article.
Despite opening in February 2015, the bar has already gained prominence due to its rotating cocktail menus — which change not one, not two, but at least three times a year — and unique food items, such as bacon beignets.
The atmosphere of the bar also changes with the menu, for example, offering Chinese-style decorations during an around-the-world theme.
Located at 7133 E. Stetson Drive in Old Town Scottsdale, Counter Intuitive further diversifies itself with its limited hours, open just Fridays and Saturdays from 10 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Scottsdale schools keeping kids inside to protect eyes during solar eclipse
- WalletHub study: Scottsdale ranks as fourth-best city to retire in
- Main Street Minute: Arizona Make-A-Wish receives generous donation
- GoDaddy bans white supremacist site after offensive Virginia rally post
- Varsity Tavern to take over empty space on Mill Avenue