PHOENIX — This is something to drink to: A Phoenix-area bar has recently been named one of the best new bars in the nation, according to Thrillist.com.
Counter Intuitive in Scottsdale, Arizona, was named one of the best new bars in America by the publication in part due to its “knowledgeable bartenders” and cooly-decorated atmosphere, according to the article.
Despite opening in February 2015, the bar has already gained prominence due to its rotating cocktail menus — which change not one, not two, but at least three times a year — and unique food items, such as bacon beignets.
The atmosphere of the bar also changes with the menu, for example, offering Chinese-style decorations during an around-the-world theme.
Located at 7133 E. Stetson Drive in Old Town Scottsdale, Counter Intuitive further diversifies itself with its limited hours, open just Fridays and Saturdays from 10 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Taco lovers, unite! Arizona Taco Festival to return to Scottsdale
- Art of Ice Cream Experience coming to Scottsdale in November
- Tutoring program for people with Down syndrome opens in Scottsdale
- Dunkin’ Donuts/Baskin-Robbins combo store to open in Scottsdale
- He Said: Prado at Montelucia is perfect for Spanish tapas night