PHOENIX — This is something to drink to: A Phoenix-area bar has recently been named one of the best new bars in the nation, according to Thrillist.com.
Counter Intuitive in Scottsdale, Arizona, was named one of the best new bars in America by the publication in part due to its “knowledgeable bartenders” and cooly-decorated atmosphere, according to the article.
Despite opening in February 2015, the bar has already gained prominence due to its rotating cocktail menus — which change not one, not two, but at least three times a year — and unique food items, such as bacon beignets.
The atmosphere of the bar also changes with the menu, for example, offering Chinese-style decorations during an around-the-world theme.
Located at 7133 E. Stetson Drive in Old Town Scottsdale, Counter Intuitive further diversifies itself with its limited hours, open just Fridays and Saturdays from 10 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Three Arizona restaurants make Yelp’s top-100 places to eat list
- Two Scottsdale resorts added to Triple-A’s diamond-listed hotels
- Art lovers, rejoice! Scottsdale’s Canal Convergence to kick off this weekend
- Scottsdale schools superintendent placed on temporary paid leave
- Scottsdale home sells for $4.4 million at auction, $2 million under listing