PHOENIX — It took a few months, but former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin has reportedly sold her Phoenix-area mansion.
The Los Angeles Times reports the massive home was sold for $2.275 million after hitting the market late last year for $2.5 million.
The nearly 8,000-square-foot home is located near Pima Road and Dynamite Boulevard.
The Keller Williams listing for the home said it was built in 2001 and boasts six bedrooms and 6.5 bathrooms. It also has a six-car garage.
The home has a swimming pool, separate hot tub and a tennis/basketball court combination. To complete the outdoor fun, there’s a grill station, fire pit and putting green. Oh, and you don’t need to mow the grass. It’s all artificial.
If storing (drinking?) wine is your thing, the home has a wine cellar. If you prefer movies, you can take in a flick in the home’s media theater room.
The kitchen has two refrigerators, two ovens and two ranges, all of which are stainless steel.
While we don’t know if the house includes a view of Russia (yes, we know Palin never actually said she can see Russia from her home), it has plenty of views of the surrounding mountains.
In all, the property sits on 4.9 acres.
- Ex-Cardinals kicker Jay Feely selling Phoenix-area home for $2.65 million
- Golf Channel program to spotlight Scottsdale as a golf destination
- For sale: 15,000 square-foot Paradise Valley house listed at $13.4M
- US Border Patrol agent wounded in shooting in southern Arizona
- Olympian Michael Phelps lists Scottsdale-area home for $4.1 million