PHOENIX — Do you have an extra $25 million to spare and are currently in the market for a new house? Well, you’re in luck!
(OK, $24,995,000 to be exact.)
Not only does the 8,000-square-foot home boast six bedrooms and eight bathrooms, it also covers three stories with an open-air living room, formal living and dining rooms, a center-island kitchen, a media room and an office.
Oh, and five fireplaces.
If you ever get bored indoors, pop outside to take a dip in the infinity-edge swimming pool, show off your skills on either the bocce ball or sport court, and refuel and hydrate yourself at the outdoor kitchen/wet bar.
Almost forgot! The entire third floor is the master suite, which includes an indoor-outdoor shower, a freestanding soaking tub and private deck.
With a 10-car parking garage, it’s perfect for entertaining an entire National League Football team! If you ever need to, of course.
The contemporary-style home was built from the bottom-up last year, after Palmer bought the property from the city itself in 2010 for $4.4 million.
So, if you’re looking to live like a 2002 Heisman Trophy winner from USC who is now in their 12th NFL season, look no further.
- Incredible Scottsdale home hits market for $9.5 million
- Could part of a Phoenix-area road be renamed after the Arizona Cardinals?
- Here’s how to save $100,000 when buying your next home
- Former Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians puts Chandler home on market
- Scottsdale named among best cities for renters, Glendale among worst