PHOENIX — Do you have an extra $25 million to spare and are currently in the market for a new house? Well, you’re in luck!
(OK, $24,995,000 to be exact.)
Not only does the 8,000-square-foot home boast six bedrooms and eight bathrooms, it also covers three stories with an open-air living room, formal living and dining rooms, a center-island kitchen, a media room and an office.
Oh, and five fireplaces.
If you ever get bored indoors, pop outside to take a dip in the infinity-edge swimming pool, show off your skills on either the bocce ball or sport court, and refuel and hydrate yourself at the outdoor kitchen/wet bar.
Almost forgot! The entire third floor is the master suite, which includes an indoor-outdoor shower, a freestanding soaking tub and private deck.
With a 10-car parking garage, it’s perfect for entertaining an entire National League Football team! If you ever need to, of course.
The contemporary-style home was built from the bottom-up last year, after Palmer bought the property from the city itself in 2010 for $4.4 million.
So, if you’re looking to live like a 2002 Heisman Trophy winner from USC who is now in their 12th NFL season, look no further.
- Apple unveils $999 iPhone X, loses ‘home’ button
- Say cheese: Two Arizona cities rank best in nation for pizza lovers
- Former Arizona train depot turned Phoenix home for sale for $1M
- Suspected kidnapping victim spotted in Arizona has been found in Nevada
- Kidnapping victim from California spotted in Phoenix area