Looking for the latest tech gifts this holiday season? Cyber Monday is a good time to buy them.
Smartphones are a big item this year, as are tech accessories. Popular buys include portable speakers and headphones. Another hot item is the Wocket, the first smart wallet which lets you store payment and membership cards on one device.
Lindsey Roberts Schey with The Gift Insider said it is best if you do some research to find the best deals.
“CyberMonday.com lists deals from all over the web,” Roberts Schey said. “If you search #CyberMonday, you can find a lot of deals as well.”
She added the holiday continues to increase in popularity.
“A lot of people love the convenience of it and love that they can do it, maybe at work or on their computers or on their smartphones,” Roberts Schey said. “It’s definitely growing and growing each year.”
Roberts Schey said stick to the websites where you typically shop, many will offer site-wide deals. She said about 2 billion dollars were spent during last year’s Cyber Monday.
- Flagstaff named among coolest towns in US to do holiday shopping
- Cyber Monday: Projected sales and comical Twitter reactions
- How much should you spend to avoid post-holiday blues in Arizona?
- Study: Arizona ranks seventh-worst in US for cyber crime
- Thanks, giving: Nonprofits look to profit from ‘Giving Tuesday’