Looking for the latest tech gifts this holiday season? Cyber Monday is a good time to buy them.
Smartphones are a big item this year, as are tech accessories. Popular buys include portable speakers and headphones. Another hot item is the Wocket, the first smart wallet which lets you store payment and membership cards on one device.
Lindsey Roberts Schey with The Gift Insider said it is best if you do some research to find the best deals.
“CyberMonday.com lists deals from all over the web,” Roberts Schey said. “If you search #CyberMonday, you can find a lot of deals as well.”
She added the holiday continues to increase in popularity.
“A lot of people love the convenience of it and love that they can do it, maybe at work or on their computers or on their smartphones,” Roberts Schey said. “It’s definitely growing and growing each year.”
Roberts Schey said stick to the websites where you typically shop, many will offer site-wide deals. She said about 2 billion dollars were spent during last year’s Cyber Monday.
- Thanks, giving: Nonprofits look to profit from ‘Giving Tuesday’
- Amazon squaring off with Google in Arizona is nothing but good news for us
- Main Street Minute: Job seekers can check out 2 Valley hiring events
- All hands are on Cyber Monday deck at Amazon shipping center in Phoenix
- Alicia’s Deals: Cyber Monday’s top savings on great items