The new and improved Sun Devil Stadium is going to have a busy schedule if ASU’s plans come to fruition.
The university has laid out plans to use the venue to host music festivals, performances concerts and other major events, according to a report in the Phoenix Business Journal.
ASU has brought in Colleen Jennings-Roggensack, the current executive director of Gammage Auditorium, to schedule these events, the report said.
Sun Devil Stadium has been evolving in stages, and will change even more in the coming months — ASU Football ended their home schedule last week with their Territorial Cup win over the Arizona Wildcats.
In all, the stadium renovations will cost $256 million.
- Body found on ASU’s Tempe campus; no indication of foul play
- Grand Canyon University makes list of top 10 college campuses in country
- ASU bringing Amazon’s ‘Alexa’ into classes, new dorm
- International students find assistance adjusting to life at US universities
- ASU welcomes record freshman class size for fifth year in row