KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
- Desert Ridge Marketplace and Uber are teaming up to help Black Friday shoppers today. From 8 a.m. until 12 p.m., the first 50 shoppers who take an Uber ride to Desert Ridge (21001 N. Tatum Blvd) will receive a $25 Visa gift card and free Uber swag. Shoppers who never used Uber can get $20 off their first ride as well be entering promo code “DESERT-RIDGE”.
- A first of its kind job fair for ASU and UA alumni will take place next Thursday in downtown Phoenix. More than 75 major employers will gather at Chase Field from 12:30-2:30 p.m. to meet with job seekers from the two universities. Amazon, the Princeton Review and Edward Jones are just a few of the companies who will be on hand. Job seekers must register for the event.
- CyberCoders is looking to fill about three dozen jobs here in the Valley. Tax manager, software engineer, Android developer and web designer are just a few of the open positions. Many of these are high-paying jobs. Head over to Career Builder to apply.
- ASU president Michael Crow issues response to Board of Regents lawsuit
- Spicy foods could lead to weight loss, Arizona State University study finds
- Grant funds Arizona-based collaboration for Alzheimer’s research
- ASU seeking medical marijuana users to participate in paid study
- ASU ranked as most innovative school in country for third straight year