In case you missed it, there’s a shift going on when it comes to Arizona’s Morning News on KTAR News 92.3 FM.
Following the retirement of Ned Foster after 26 years, we’re bringing in two fresh faces to our award-winning show: Longtime news personality Jim Sharpe and award-winning anchor Jayme West will take over the popular show come Monday morning.
While you may already be familiar with either Jim or Jayme, we went out to the Morning Star Cafe to ask some listeners not only what they want to hear about, but see if they would pledge to listen to what Ned fondly termed “Arizona’s Morning News 2.0.”
Watch the video above and let us know: Will you take the Arizona’s Morning News pledge?
- White House adviser hopes sanctions make their point to North Korea
- Majority of Arizona voters say Trump tweets too much
- Trump adviser looks forward to John Kelly era as White House chief of staff
- Separate the GOP health care bill and Sen. Rand Paul will be happy
- Are open-border advocates partly to blame for immigrant desert deaths?