In case you missed it, there’s a shift going on when it comes to Arizona’s Morning News on KTAR News 92.3 FM.
Following the retirement of Ned Foster after 26 years, we’re bringing in two fresh faces to our award-winning show: Longtime news personality Jim Sharpe and award-winning anchor Jayme West will take over the popular show come Monday morning.
While you may already be familiar with either Jim or Jayme, we went out to the Morning Star Cafe to ask some listeners not only what they want to hear about, but see if they would pledge to listen to what Ned fondly termed “Arizona’s Morning News 2.0.”
Watch the video above and let us know: Will you take the Arizona’s Morning News pledge?
- Rep. Gosar stands by contentious DACA posts to Facebook
- Sharper Point: Here’s hoping US, media obsession died with Charles Manson
- Franks: Manafort charges have nothing to do with Donald Trump
- Sen. Jeff Flake keeping focus on job, not primary noise
- Phoenix police searching for Circle K armed robbery suspects