KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• Mountainside Fitness is hosting a job fair Tuesday to fill more than 100 positions at its 12 Valley facilities. The event at the Hampton Inn near Loop 101 and Indian Bend Road in Scottsdale will be split into two sessions. The first session runs four hours beginning at 10 a.m.; the afternoon session starts at 4 p.m.
• There will be two new spots to grab a Jamba Juice soon in the West Valley. A kiosk inside Arrowhead Towne Center begins blending smoothies Friday and a shop is scheduled to open just before Christmas near Bell and and Litchfield roads in Surprise.
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest Arizona stories from President’s Day weekend
- Mark Kelly calls for gun control legislation after Florida shooting
- Meghan McCain shares photo of Sen. John McCain at Arizona home
- Storm expected to slam Arizona high country with strong wind
- Arizona landmarks make list of must-see attractions in North America