KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• Mountainside Fitness is hosting a job fair Tuesday to fill more than 100 positions at its 12 Valley facilities. The event at the Hampton Inn near Loop 101 and Indian Bend Road in Scottsdale will be split into two sessions. The first session runs four hours beginning at 10 a.m.; the afternoon session starts at 4 p.m.
• There will be two new spots to grab a Jamba Juice soon in the West Valley. A kiosk inside Arrowhead Towne Center begins blending smoothies Friday and a shop is scheduled to open just before Christmas near Bell and and Litchfield roads in Surprise.
- Border Patrol rescues young Costa Rican boy in Arizona
- Phoenix City Council votes to ‘pause’ south-central light rail expansion
- Where do Arizona politicians stand on Trump’s family separation policy?
- Arizona health officials warn about rise in animal rabies cases
- County officials declare missing boy’s cause of death as ‘undetermined’