PHOENIX — Tempe police were searching for a man suspected of robbing a bank Tuesday morning and getting away on a motorcycle.
Police said the suspect was armed but that no one was injured in the holdup at the Arizona Central Credit Union branch officer near Price Road and Southern Avenue.
Schools in the area were locked down but it was lifted before 10 a.m. Curry and Ward elementary schools are nearby.
No other information was immediately available.
- Trump supporter reportedly shouts death wish for Sen. John McCain
- Arizona sheriffs honor Flake for baseball shooting response
- Report: Pei Wei could move headquarters out of Arizona
- Trump to depart Phoenix for Reno before heading to White House
- Arizona school near top of list of America’s best community colleges