“Your eyes can deceive you. Don’t trust them.”
Don’t worry, there is no deception here. (OK, maybe a little bit.)
Thanks to a Saturday Night Live skit, you can imagine what your favorite celebrities would be like as characters from the “Star Wars: The Force Awakens.”
Ahead of the December premiere, director JJ Abrams decided to share some “never-before-seen screen tests” featuring stars such as David Beckham, Emma Stone and even George Lucas himself, even though he wasn’t too happy about it.
So, until the real thing hits theaters, this video will just have to get your imagination flowing.
- ‘What the Fluff’ challenge makes us all magicians in the eyes of our dogs
- Pair of Golden Retrievers assist toddler in early morning escapade
- Chinese police officer lends helping hand to man crossing busy street
- ‘Star Wars’ Day sightings in Phoenix area include Wookiee on a velocipede
- ‘Infinity War’ opens with record $250M, passing ‘Star Wars’