“Your eyes can deceive you. Don’t trust them.”
Don’t worry, there is no deception here. (OK, maybe a little bit.)
Thanks to a Saturday Night Live skit, you can imagine what your favorite celebrities would be like as characters from the “Star Wars: The Force Awakens.”
Ahead of the December premiere, director JJ Abrams decided to share some “never-before-seen screen tests” featuring stars such as David Beckham, Emma Stone and even George Lucas himself, even though he wasn’t too happy about it.
So, until the real thing hits theaters, this video will just have to get your imagination flowing.
- Passengers endure 8-hour flight with screaming child
- New ‘Star Wars’ films to be written, produced by ‘Game of Thrones’ duo
- This 90-second video about a blue marble will capture your attention
- YouTube animator debuts yearlong ‘pop culture typography’ project
- Video shows an in-depth look at the making of iconic travel trailer