PHOENIX — The Valley has seen its fair share of headlining pop stars on tour, but one reigning pop queen is bringing her own twist to the classic world tour.
Better lace up your dancing shoes, because Rihanna is bringing her “Anti” World Tour to Phoenix on March 1, 2016, according to a recent press release.
This will be Rihanna’s first world tour since she launched “Diamonds” in 2012. Rapper Travis Scott will be joining her on the 36-city North American leg while artists The Weeknd and Big Sean will join her for 24 days in Europe.
Tickets for the tour, which launches in San Diego on Feb. 26, will go on sale for the general public on Dec. 3 at LiveNation.com. TIDAL members and American Express cardholders can purchase tickets as early as Nov. 30.
While RiRi has been on the hush-hush about world tour details, she is not one to hold back for her fans.
So we welcome RiRi to the Valley with open arms and feet that are ready to dance the night away!
- Phoenix woman sentenced for framing husband’s ex as stalker
- Phoenix-area city ranked best in nation to buy family home
- Domestic violence foundation kicks off in honor of Phoenix-area girls’ deaths
- Child killed, six others injured in rollover accident on I-10
- FBI warning Arizonans of ‘virtual kidnapping’ phone scam