PHOENIX — The Valley has seen its fair share of headlining pop stars on tour, but one reigning pop queen is bringing her own twist to the classic world tour.
Better lace up your dancing shoes, because Rihanna is bringing her “Anti” World Tour to Phoenix on March 1, 2016, according to a recent press release.
This will be Rihanna’s first world tour since she launched “Diamonds” in 2012. Rapper Travis Scott will be joining her on the 36-city North American leg while artists The Weeknd and Big Sean will join her for 24 days in Europe.
Tickets for the tour, which launches in San Diego on Feb. 26, will go on sale for the general public on Dec. 3 at LiveNation.com. TIDAL members and American Express cardholders can purchase tickets as early as Nov. 30.
While RiRi has been on the hush-hush about world tour details, she is not one to hold back for her fans.
So we welcome RiRi to the Valley with open arms and feet that are ready to dance the night away!
- Live blog: President Donald Trump visits Yuma, hosts rally in Phoenix
- Opinion: Five things to watch for during Trump’s Phoenix rally
- Phoenix residents hope to save Chinese Cultural Center with online petition
- Arizona political leaders speak ahead of Trump’s rally in Phoenix
- Trump’s visit to force closures of some downtown Phoenix streets, businesses