For three decades, Chuck Coughlin has been the brains behind the campaigns of many of the major Republican campaigns in the state of Arizona. This week’s Think Tank picks his brain as we get his take on:
- The Gov. Doug Ducey-brokered school financing deal.
- Sen. John McCain’s re-election candidacy: Is he vulnerable in the primary? The general election? Both? Neither?
- What is the likely political fate of Sheriff Joe Arpaio?
- What is his take on presidential politics, particularly on the Republican side? Hear his ticket prediction.
- Terrorism in France: What is the likely impact on presidential politics?
And we conclude this week’s show with an homage to the first time in human history, almost 50 years ago, that a significant part of the human race experienced an event simultaneously in real time.
- Ducey condemns hate groups, but again dodges monument dustup
- As McCain begins treatment, fellow POW reminisces and expresses hope
- Gov. Ducey asks for loan help after wildfires, floods in Yavapai County
- Arizona Sen. John McCain votes no to repeal parts of Obamacare
- John McCain to return to Senate after cancer diagnosis