For three decades, Chuck Coughlin has been the brains behind the campaigns of many of the major Republican campaigns in the state of Arizona. This week’s Think Tank picks his brain as we get his take on:
- The Gov. Doug Ducey-brokered school financing deal.
- Sen. John McCain’s re-election candidacy: Is he vulnerable in the primary? The general election? Both? Neither?
- What is the likely political fate of Sheriff Joe Arpaio?
- What is his take on presidential politics, particularly on the Republican side? Hear his ticket prediction.
- Terrorism in France: What is the likely impact on presidential politics?
And we conclude this week’s show with an homage to the first time in human history, almost 50 years ago, that a significant part of the human race experienced an event simultaneously in real time.
- Meghan McCain shares photo of Sen. John McCain at Arizona home
- Daughter believes Trump is finished launching attacks on McCain
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest Arizona-related stories from past weekend
- Mesa Gateway reports increase in passenger traffic for December
- McCain says Trump’s latest FBI, DOJ attacks ‘doing Putin’s job for him’