For three decades, Chuck Coughlin has been the brains behind the campaigns of many of the major Republican campaigns in the state of Arizona. This week’s Think Tank picks his brain as we get his take on:
- The Gov. Doug Ducey-brokered school financing deal.
- Sen. John McCain’s re-election candidacy: Is he vulnerable in the primary? The general election? Both? Neither?
- What is the likely political fate of Sheriff Joe Arpaio?
- What is his take on presidential politics, particularly on the Republican side? Hear his ticket prediction.
- Terrorism in France: What is the likely impact on presidential politics?
And we conclude this week’s show with an homage to the first time in human history, almost 50 years ago, that a significant part of the human race experienced an event simultaneously in real time.
- McCain’s choice: Ailing senator plays spoiler again for GOP
- Trump mentions McCain, remains confident Obamacare will be repealed
- Meghan McCain in talks to join ABC’s ‘The View’ after leaving Fox News
- Weekend stories from Arizona you may have missed
- John McCain recounts where he was on 9/11 in remembrance video