PHOENIX — A car stuck on the tracks caused delays Friday along Phoenix’s westbound light rail.
The car ran up and got stuck on a curb near Central Avenue and Fillmore Street in downtown Phoenix.
Police were on the scene. Valley Metro said delays should be expected.
No other information was available.
- One killed, two injured in west Phoenix shooting, police say
- Brews and views: Thrillist names the Phoenix area’s best rooftop bars
- Crash causes closure of eastbound Interstate 10 at I-17 in Phoenix
- Phoenix Sky Harbor ties for third-best ‘mega airport’ satisfaction rating
- Georgia man is accused of harassing a judge in Phoenix