PHOENIX — A car stuck on the tracks caused delays Friday along Phoenix’s westbound light rail.
The car ran up and got stuck on a curb near Central Avenue and Fillmore Street in downtown Phoenix.
Police were on the scene. Valley Metro said delays should be expected.
No other information was available.
- Thousands to march on Arizona’s capitol in response to Florida shooting
- Phoenix police union calling for review board decision to be overturned
- Salud! Mark National Margarita Day at these Phoenix-area spots
- Police investigating possible triple homicide in northwest Phoenix
- Analysis suggests Phoenix needs more firefighters, would cost $30M to hire