PHOENIX — A car stuck on the tracks caused delays Friday along Phoenix’s westbound light rail.
The car ran up and got stuck on a curb near Central Avenue and Fillmore Street in downtown Phoenix.
Police were on the scene. Valley Metro said delays should be expected.
No other information was available.
- Phoenix’s main library will be shut down for nearly a year
- Main Street Minute: Barbecue spot to open in downtown Phoenix
- Veteran linguist becomes professor at University of Arizona
- Lost Lake Festival to feature life-sized games like pool, foosball
- Glasses ready! Arizona spots hosting solar eclipse viewing events