PHOENIX — A car stuck on the tracks caused delays Friday along Phoenix’s westbound light rail.
The car ran up and got stuck on a curb near Central Avenue and Fillmore Street in downtown Phoenix.
Police were on the scene. Valley Metro said delays should be expected.
No other information was available.
- Suspect arrested in connection to burglary of Fountain Hills home
- Hawaii-bound American Airlines flight forced back to Phoenix
- Phoenix needs more bottled water to help battle summer heat
- Phoenix City Council votes to look at other designs for light-rail expansion
- Grocery chain Safeway closing two Phoenix-area stores