Many couples dream of unique ways to announce their pregnancy to their parents. Some use balloons, others use cakes.
But a young Texas couple decided to switch it up a bit with their announcement — by whispering.
Alexa and Drew Goolsby decided to tell Alexa’s parents of her pregnancy during a good, ol’ fashion “Whisper Challenge.”
The challenge involves one couple repeating a word or phrase to another couple, who are wearing noise-cancelling headphones and have to guess the phrase.
The soon-to-be grandparents’ reaction to the answer to the whisper challenge is full of heartwarming hilarity. Mom gets it right away, while dad, well, you’ll just have to see for yourself.
We wish the future parents (and grandparents) the best of luck in their new adventure!
- Mesa police accused of beating suspect, taunting him in hospital
- Pair of Golden Retrievers assist toddler in early morning escapade
- Chinese police officer lends helping hand to man crossing busy street
- White House, Trump weigh in on ‘Laurel’ versus ‘Yanny’ debate
- Ex-Flagstaff police officer caught on video punching woman pleads guilty