Many couples dream of unique ways to announce their pregnancy to their parents. Some use balloons, others use cakes.
But a young Texas couple decided to switch it up a bit with their announcement — by whispering.
Alexa and Drew Goolsby decided to tell Alexa’s parents of her pregnancy during a good, ol’ fashion “Whisper Challenge.”
The challenge involves one couple repeating a word or phrase to another couple, who are wearing noise-cancelling headphones and have to guess the phrase.
The soon-to-be grandparents’ reaction to the answer to the whisper challenge is full of heartwarming hilarity. Mom gets it right away, while dad, well, you’ll just have to see for yourself.
We wish the future parents (and grandparents) the best of luck in their new adventure!
- Group of men pull off impromptu performance after delayed flight
- Arizona college student goes viral for rigging ‘Seinfeld’ theme door alarm
- Eerie movement could mean ghosts live in school hallway
- House built with LEGO bricks holds special museum in basement
- Woman grooves in viral video with people stuck at airport overnight