PHOENIX — According to the Arizona Department of Transportation, the following travel advisories have been issued for the weekend of Nov. 20:
- US 60 will be narrowed to two lanes in each direction between Ellsworth and Signal Butte roads from 11 p.m. Friday to 3 p.m. Saturday for maintenance.
- Loop 202 will be narrowed to three lanes in each direction in areas between Gilbert and Power roads from 6:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday for permanent lane striping as part of a widening project.
- Eastbound Loop 101 ramp to southbound State Route 51 will be closed overnight from 9 p.m. Sunday to 5 a.m. Monday for bridge work. Eastbound Loop 101 will also be narrowed to two lanes near State Route 51.
- Southbound Loop 101 off- and on-ramps and northbound off-ramp at Shea Boulevard will be closed overnight from 10 p.m. Sunday to 5 a.m. Monday for widening project.
- Protests break out, tear gas deployed in Phoenix following Trump rally
- Trump alludes to a pardon of former Maricopa County Sheriff Arpaio
- White House says Trump will not pardon Arpaio at Phoenix rally
- Arizona congressman says President Donald Trump is ‘clearly a racist’
- Live blog: President Donald Trump visits Yuma, hosts rally in Phoenix