PHOENIX — According to the Arizona Department of Transportation, the following travel advisories have been issued for the weekend of Nov. 20:
- US 60 will be narrowed to two lanes in each direction between Ellsworth and Signal Butte roads from 11 p.m. Friday to 3 p.m. Saturday for maintenance.
- Loop 202 will be narrowed to three lanes in each direction in areas between Gilbert and Power roads from 6:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday for permanent lane striping as part of a widening project.
- Eastbound Loop 101 ramp to southbound State Route 51 will be closed overnight from 9 p.m. Sunday to 5 a.m. Monday for bridge work. Eastbound Loop 101 will also be narrowed to two lanes near State Route 51.
- Southbound Loop 101 off- and on-ramps and northbound off-ramp at Shea Boulevard will be closed overnight from 10 p.m. Sunday to 5 a.m. Monday for widening project.
- Interstate 10 eastbound in Phoenix reopens after fatal multivehicle crash
- Phoenix police searching for man suspected of stealing wire
- Arizona Technology Council finds industry is on the rise
- Phoenix shooting leaves two injured, one dead on Saturday
- Officials warn about rabid bats found in Phoenix area