PHOENIX — The headliners for the 2016 Waste Management Phoenix Open’s Bird Nest were announced Thursday, and we only have one question: Are you ready to boogie?
The party will get started on Wednesday, Feb. 3 with a country twang. Rascal Flatts will tee-off one of the biggest parties in golf.
On Thursday, Phoenix native and country superstar Dierks Bentley will take the stage to get the crowd moving.
By Friday, the shift away from country is on as Robin Thicke, the artist responsible for getting “Blurred Lines” stuck in your head for all of 2013, will headline.
The late-night partying will come to a close Saturday, when one of the world’s biggest DJs, Tiesto, will be dropping the beat.
General admission tickets to the Birds Nest start at $50 and VIP tickets start at $200. VIP passes include dinner, drinks and a special viewing area.
The Birds Nest opens about 3:30 p.m. each day, with headliners taking the stage about 8:30 p.m. The doors are normally closed for the night about 10:30 p.m.
Tickets are available online.
The 2016 Waste Management Phoenix Open is scheduled to begin Monday, Feb. 1.
- Justin Timberlake to return to Phoenix for second 2018 show
- Charges dropped against Cardinals rookie WR Christian Kirk
- Arizona Cardinals draftee Christian Kirk arrested at Phoenix Open
- Stapleton, Lambert, Underwood and Vegas win at ACM Awards
- Country Thunder music festival to kick off in Arizona on Thursday