After one of the worst terrorist attacks in France’s history left an entire country on edge, a Muslim man decided to stand blindfolded in the center of Paris and ask fellow Parisians for hugs, according to The Daily Mail.
Next to a sign that read, “I’m a Muslim, but I’m told that I’m a terrorist. I trust you, do you trust me? If yes, hug me,” the man stood in the Place de la Republique, an unofficial spot used to honor the 129 victims of last week’s terrorist attacks.
Dozens of mourners came up to embrace the man, proving that even the most horrendous of events cannot shatter the true foundation of humanity: Love.
- This crowd is delightfully shocked by Blue Angels at Chicago Air and Water Show
- Funny dad shows lots of ways to put a kid to bed
- Protesters topple Confederate statue in North Carolina
- John Mayer pays tribute to Glen Campbell with ‘Gentle on My Mind’
- Study: Men feel equal struggle balancing work and family