After one of the worst terrorist attacks in France’s history left an entire country on edge, a Muslim man decided to stand blindfolded in the center of Paris and ask fellow Parisians for hugs, according to The Daily Mail.
Next to a sign that read, “I’m a Muslim, but I’m told that I’m a terrorist. I trust you, do you trust me? If yes, hug me,” the man stood in the Place de la Republique, an unofficial spot used to honor the 129 victims of last week’s terrorist attacks.
Dozens of mourners came up to embrace the man, proving that even the most horrendous of events cannot shatter the true foundation of humanity: Love.
- Authorities make final arrest in death of Border Patrol agent in Arizona
- Eerie movement could mean ghosts live in school hallway
- Supreme Court dismisses 1 of 2 travel ban cases
- Man arrested in Phoenix for allegedly running over his girlfriend with his car
- Former volunteer at Chandler church accused of child molestation