After one of the worst terrorist attacks in France’s history left an entire country on edge, a Muslim man decided to stand blindfolded in the center of Paris and ask fellow Parisians for hugs, according to The Daily Mail.
Next to a sign that read, “I’m a Muslim, but I’m told that I’m a terrorist. I trust you, do you trust me? If yes, hug me,” the man stood in the Place de la Republique, an unofficial spot used to honor the 129 victims of last week’s terrorist attacks.
Dozens of mourners came up to embrace the man, proving that even the most horrendous of events cannot shatter the true foundation of humanity: Love.
- Kansas man bloody, naked before officer shot him in northern Arizona
- Arizona man accused in 1987 death of a San Antonio woman
- This 90-second video about a blue marble will capture your attention
- Arizona failed to protect foster kid for 12 years, $15M claim alleges
- YouTube animator debuts yearlong ‘pop culture typography’ project