PHOENIX — Get ready, cowboys and cowgirls: The lineup for Arizona’s 2016 Country Thunder has been announced.
The 2016 lineup at the four-day music festival in Florence features smash artists such as Florida Georgia Line, Jake Owen and Eric Church, among a lot of others.
The festival routinely draws thousands of country music fans with its star-studded lineup and party atmosphere. Country Thunder will run April 7-10.
The concerts begin in the afternoon and run until just shy of midnight. Tickets for the Country Thunder festival start at $160 for all four days. All seating and campgrounds have already sold out. We told you it was popular!
Day parking passes start at $30 while overnight parking is $65.
Organizers are already encouraging fans to carpool as much as possible, as the festival causes notoriously bad traffic.
Flip through the slideshow below to see all of the upcoming acts (Note: Some time slots are still unfilled). We organized them by day — starting with Thursday — to make planning your Country Thunder outing a little easier. You’re welcome, cowpokes.
- Justin Timberlake to return to Phoenix for second 2018 show
- Stapleton, Lambert, Underwood and Vegas win at ACM Awards
- Jason Aldean visits Phoenix fan who was shot at Las Vegas concert
- Phoenix Pride festival, parade to roll through the Valley this weekend
- Country Thunder music festival to kick off in Arizona on Thursday