Thanksgiving dinner can be a lot of work. Hours of food preparation and organizing are followed by hours of cooking.
It’s absolutely all right to parse out some of the cooking duties to professionals.
Several Valley restaurants will be glad to help with that, just give them enough time to do the job right.
Take a look at our slideshow to see which Phoenix-area eateries are available for preorders of an entire meal, side dishes, desserts and wines.
Now that is something to be thankful for.
- D-backs’ Chase Field ranks in Top 5 in MLB stadium food safety rankings
- Maricopa County animal shelters get huge food donation
- Mesa’s United Food Bank lost three weeks of food, needs donations
- Celebrate National Chicken Wing Day at these Phoenix-area restaurants
- Phoenix among test cities for new Chick-fil-A menu items