Thanksgiving dinner can be a lot of work. Hours of food preparation and organizing are followed by hours of cooking.
It’s absolutely all right to parse out some of the cooking duties to professionals.
Several Valley restaurants will be glad to help with that, just give them enough time to do the job right.
Take a look at our slideshow to see which Phoenix-area eateries are available for preorders of an entire meal, side dishes, desserts and wines.
Now that is something to be thankful for.
- Valley chefs, restaurateur named as James Beard Award semi-finalists
- Olive Garden unveils Italian nachos and the internet is not OK
- Chili named Arizona’s most searched recipe for Super Bowl Sunday
- Phoenix-area group donates food-filled backpacks to hungry schoolkids
- Eat up! Food prices in Arizona down more than 6 percent in 2017