Thanksgiving dinner can be a lot of work. Hours of food preparation and organizing are followed by hours of cooking.
It’s absolutely all right to parse out some of the cooking duties to professionals.
Several Valley restaurants will be glad to help with that, just give them enough time to do the job right.
Take a look at our slideshow to see which Phoenix-area eateries are available for preorders of an entire meal, side dishes, desserts and wines.
Now that is something to be thankful for.
- Celebrate National Donut Day with the Valley’s most drool-inducing treats
- Arizona group aims to give free meals to more low-income students
- Here are the best Phoenix-area restaurants to celebrate Cinco de Mayo
- Arizona consumers can now buy eggs with longer expiration date
- Here are the best Phoenix-area spots for National Grilled Cheese Day