Thanksgiving dinner can be a lot of work. Hours of food preparation and organizing are followed by hours of cooking.
It’s absolutely all right to parse out some of the cooking duties to professionals.
Several Valley restaurants will be glad to help with that, just give them enough time to do the job right.
Take a look at our slideshow to see which Phoenix-area eateries are available for preorders of an entire meal, side dishes, desserts and wines.
Now that is something to be thankful for.
- The Chuckbox in Tempe named Arizona’s ‘best college town food’
- Phoenix’s Lost Lake Festival to feature dozens of local eateries, breweries
- Main Street Minute: Barbecue spot to open in downtown Phoenix
- Lost Lake Festival to feature life-sized games like pool, foosball
- D-backs’ Chase Field ranks in Top 5 in MLB stadium food safety rankings