Everyone wants their house to look as clean as possible for all the relatives coming in for the holidays and this comedian recreated that process in a video titled “Company Is Coming.”
Chris Fleming, playing his character Gayle, frantically cleans the house while screaming absurd lines such as, “Carrie if you haven’t made your bed throw it away, it’s too late to make it now” and “we have to go into the Witness Protection Program folks.”
While the video is slightly exaggerated, everyone knows a relative who is antsy about the cleanliness of their house when company is coming and that’s the core that Fleming connects with.
- Phoenix mother set to celebrate first Mother’s Day with premature daughter
- Professor’s kid goes viral after wearing Godzilla costume to class
- Valley mom embraces fitness lifestyle, works out with kids
- Phoenix-area mother accused of killing baby to be charged with 1st-degree murder
- Mom locks herself in pantry to enjoy some candy in peace