PHOENIX — The Arizona Cardinals were recently ranked among the cheapest National Football League teams to watch in person, according to a report from Business Insider.
While the NFL is usually all fun and games, being able to attend a game for your favorite team could end up costing you an arm and a leg, but not for us Arizona fans.
Out of the 32 total NFL teams, the Cardinals ranked No. 20 for most expensive NFL teams to see in person with an average cost of $104.65.
Included in the total cost was:
- Average price of a ticket: $82.15
- Price of a small beer: $7.25
- Price of a soda: $4.25
- Price of a hot dog: $4.00
- Half the cost of parking: $7.00
Even though you’re saving a chuck of change overall, you might be throwing a little more down for beer than you’d like: The price of beer at the University of Phoenix Stadium is the third-most expensive in the league at 60 cents per ounce.
What team is going to burn the biggest hole in your wallet? The Dallas Cowboys, with an average cost of attendance at $166.70.
- Could ‘Mario Kart’ soon find its way onto your smartphone?
- Four Peaks Brewing Company expands distribution to Colorado
- Paradise Valley home sells for $15M, most expensive sold in Arizona
- ‘Beer’ Down: Tucson council approves liquor license at UofA basketball arena
- Paradise Valley home selling for $19M, most expensive in Phoenix area