PHOENIX — According to the Arizona Department of Transportation, the following travel advisories have been issued for the weekend of Nov. 13:
- Eastbound Loop 202 will be closed between Gilbert and McDowell Rd. from 3 a.m. Saturday to 5 a.m. Sunday for permanent lane striping as part of widening project. All eastbound Loop 202 on-ramps between Gilbert and Power roads will also be closed.
- Grand Avenue will be closed in both directions between Loop 303 and R.H. Johnson Boulevard in Surprise from 9 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday for bridge construction.
- Westbound Frank Lloyd Wright Boulevard right turn lane to northbound Loop 101 on-ramp and frontage road will be closed from 10 p.m. Friday to 3 p.m. Sunday for maintenance work.
- Eastbound Loop 101 will be narrowed to two lanes overnight near State Route 51 (Piestewa Freeway) from 9 p.m. Sunday to 5 a.m. Monday for bridge construction.
- Phoenix-area bars, pubs, restaurants gear up for the World Cup
- No Phoenix-area freeway closures scheduled for June 15 weekend
- Phoenix area could see first rainfall since March, drop in temperatures
- Weekend wrap-up: Here are the biggest Arizona stories from past weekend
- Memorial Day weekend was a busy one for Arizona forests under fire risk