PHOENIX — According to the Arizona Department of Transportation, the following travel advisories have been issued for the weekend of Nov. 13:
- Eastbound Loop 202 will be closed between Gilbert and McDowell Rd. from 3 a.m. Saturday to 5 a.m. Sunday for permanent lane striping as part of widening project. All eastbound Loop 202 on-ramps between Gilbert and Power roads will also be closed.
- Grand Avenue will be closed in both directions between Loop 303 and R.H. Johnson Boulevard in Surprise from 9 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday for bridge construction.
- Westbound Frank Lloyd Wright Boulevard right turn lane to northbound Loop 101 on-ramp and frontage road will be closed from 10 p.m. Friday to 3 p.m. Sunday for maintenance work.
- Eastbound Loop 101 will be narrowed to two lanes overnight near State Route 51 (Piestewa Freeway) from 9 p.m. Sunday to 5 a.m. Monday for bridge construction.
- Ramps along Interstate 17 in Phoenix to be closed overnight this week
- Weekend wrap-up: Here’s what you missed from the Oct. 13 weekend
- Analysis shows Phoenix one of better foodie cities in country
- Phoenix-area freeway closures should not impact Cardinals game traffic
- Arizona artist hopes to take back personal ‘labels’ with Scottsdale event