James Bond is back and you already know how this is going to go.
Basically, Bond infiltrates a secret meeting, discovers a nefarious organization and finds a beautiful woman to help him along the way. Naturally, he comes across some pretty bad people and some deep personal conflicts.
I would consider myself a fan of the entire James Bond franchise and “Spectre” is one of those ones that lands somewhere in the middle. I would call it average to below-average in regards to some of the others over the years.
As an action film, “Spectre” was pretty good. The parts when things are blowing up are always entertaining, but when it comes time to give the movie substance, you’re kind of left waiting for something interesting to happen.
- Former worker criticizes conditions at Arizona facility for immigrant youth
- John Travolta, Kelly Preston discuss film ‘Gotti’ with Bruce St. James
- Justin Timberlake to return to Phoenix for second 2018 show
- Phoenix-area pair make cut to next round on ‘American Ninja Warrior’
- Alamo Drafthouse Cinema Tempe set for grand opening