This week’s Think Tank considers this week’s Republican presidential debate. Our four segments:
1. How the format of these debates (and the number of candidates involved) almost guarantees a lack of substance and how they could be restructured to deliver more. Too bad it won’t happen.
2. Predictable themes, these debates. So much is scripted.
3. The cheapest (and most ill-founded) shot yet taken in this debate. And it wasn’t against another candidate.
4. Where things stand now. Where we are in the process? Who was ahead in 2004, 2008, and 20012 this number of days before the election? The results may astound you.
If you missed the debate, listen to the show. It’s more informative than the debate itself.
- Republican Arizona teacher running for state Senate seat
- Arizona Democratic Gubernatorial Forum: Steve Farley and David Garcia
- The Think Tank to broadcast at new time starting this week
- Jan Brewer defends McCain from critics calling for him to step down
- What is a (political) minority legislator to do?