As I mentioned a couple weeks ago in our Pinterest Pitfalls article, Pinterest has become a go-to-resource for do-it-yourselfer projects and creative inspiration. And there’s no shortage of gift ideas you can come up with for the upcoming holiday season.
Giving a handcrafted gift can not only be easier on the wallet, but, more importantly, it also carries with it a special touch of love and friendship. We’ve compiled a list of our top 10 projects for your lucky gift recipient’s home. There are a few specifically for guys and gals as well — We hope you enjoy this list of unique gifts!
DIY Gifts for the Home
Check out this really cool, cutting board iPad Holder! Your favorite chef will love this gadget holder while they’re cooking up their next delectable meal!
How about commemorating your family’s most cherished recipe with this great cutting board? Make it a permanent staple in all your siblings’ kitchens.
Every entertainer knows that making a first impression is important. There are several DIY doormat ideas – easy to customize with a flare for each of your recipients!
Backyard games are all the rage. From corn hole to ladder golf to lawn darts, they are all a blast to play when you’re having a backyard party. Check out this post on how to make Giant Jenga for your backyard entertainer.
For the gift recipient that always has a clean and fresh home, why not assemble and give them an all-natural cleaning kit? You know it will be a gift they will use!
DIY Gifts for Her
Now-a-days, with all of the tech in everyone’s life, the nightstand can get a bit cluttered what with jewelry, watches and such added into the mix. Organize with this cool DIY bedside valet.
Speaking of jewelry, for your sister or best friend that is always sporting her latest dazzling accessories, help her keep it all organized with chic jewelry cove.
The tool bench for your typical do-it-yourselfer is a special place in his garage. Help him keep it organized with this manly multi-tape dispenser – made with a saw blade for cutting!
Your armchair quarterback will love this custom “man-caddy” for watching the game. There’s never enough space for drinks at the Sunday family BBQ, so this unique gift includes an area to keep their beer, soda or coffee mug safe!
For more tips, help and information for your house, home, castle or cabin, visit Arizona’s largest collection of homeowner DIY advice and information at www.Rosieonthehouse.com.
If you are in need of a quality contractor you can trust, visit our list of Arizona’s very best contractors or service providers for your home improvement projects at RosieontheHouse.com – Arizona’s most trusted Referral Network.
Tune in to KTAR every Saturday morning from 7-11 a.m. for the Rosie on the House broadcast!
- December's Rosie-do list: It's time to get ready for the Arizona winter
- November's Rosie-do list: Time to get ready for the holidays
- October's Rosie-do List: Keep your home running smoothly this month
- September’s Rosie-do list: Get your veggies, trees and yard ready for fall
- August’s Rosie-do list: Fix the monsoon issues, get ready for fall
- July's Rosie-do list will help you fight bugs brought on by the monsoon
- Ready your home for monsoon season with June's 'Rosie-do' list
- Eight things for homeowners to add to their 'Rosie-do' list for May
- 6 to-do items for your April 'Rosie-do' list
- Your 'Rosie-Do List' for March: Time to start gearing up for summer
- Rosie-Do List for February: Get outdoors to prepare for spring
- Here’s your ‘Rosie-Do List’ for January