Buying $150 worth of food at McDonald’s puts quite the dent in your wallet and digestive system, but one teen decided to take the food and do some good with it.
Well-known YouTube star Lance Stewart recruited a buddy, filled his bags with $150 worth of McDonald’s and hit the streets to fill the bellies of the homeless in his area.
When the boys ran out of McDonald’s, they restocked with Lunchables and other goodies from a local convenience store.
While we might not all have $200 to spend on food for the homeless, there are other ways to do some good in your community, such as volunteering at a local homeless shelter.
Let’s find a way to make a difference today.
- Here’s what to expect from McDonald’s major Happy Meal changes
- This 90-second video about a blue marble will capture your attention
- YouTube animator debuts yearlong ‘pop culture typography’ project
- Kindergarten class breaks into ‘Happy Birthday’ when chick hatches
- Little girl declares her love for waffles through tearful Facebook video