Buying $150 worth of food at McDonald’s puts quite the dent in your wallet and digestive system, but one teen decided to take the food and do some good with it.
Well-known YouTube star Lance Stewart recruited a buddy, filled his bags with $150 worth of McDonald’s and hit the streets to fill the bellies of the homeless in his area.
When the boys ran out of McDonald’s, they restocked with Lunchables and other goodies from a local convenience store.
While we might not all have $200 to spend on food for the homeless, there are other ways to do some good in your community, such as volunteering at a local homeless shelter.
Let’s find a way to make a difference today.
- Shoebox of hope comes full circle to health care, housing for the homeless
- Opinion: Could addiction be the cause of Phoenix’s rising homeless numbers?
- Number of homeless not in shelters rises 27 percent in Maricopa County
- The Amazon Echo is cool, but it’s much cooler when fire is involved
- Phoenix-area burger joint named one of the best in the country