SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. — A Harley-Davidson dealership opened in Scottsdale this weekend, and its 150,000-square-feet make it the largest one in the world.
“I wanted to make it a total attraction,” owner Bob Parsons told Phoenix Business Journal. “It gives people a reason to come and hang out.”
Parsons spared no expense, and no real estate, to make this place a biker wonderland.
In addition to the motorcycles, there will be merchandise sold at the Harley shop, a lingerie boutique, a movie theater, a free arcade, a coffee shop, and a tattoo studio.
And for those who have the dream of tying the knot in total Harley style: a 95-seat chapel and multipurpose room for weddings.Parsons hosted the first wedding in the store on Friday (he officiated too, of course).
The store is located at 15656 N. Hayden Road, near the Loop 101 and Frank Lloyd Wright Boulevard.
- Scottsdale schools superintendent placed on temporary paid leave
- Scottsdale home sells for $4.4 million at auction, $2 million under listing
- Gold mine in Scottsdale reduces price to nearly $3 million
- Valley chefs, restaurateur named as James Beard Award semi-finalists
- Scottsdale student arrested after gun found in parked car on school grounds