SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. — A Harley-Davidson dealership opened in Scottsdale this weekend, and its 150,000-square-feet make it the largest one in the world.
“I wanted to make it a total attraction,” owner Bob Parsons told Phoenix Business Journal. “It gives people a reason to come and hang out.”
Parsons spared no expense, and no real estate, to make this place a biker wonderland.
In addition to the motorcycles, there will be merchandise sold at the Harley shop, a lingerie boutique, a movie theater, a free arcade, a coffee shop, and a tattoo studio.
And for those who have the dream of tying the knot in total Harley style: a 95-seat chapel and multipurpose room for weddings.Parsons hosted the first wedding in the store on Friday (he officiated too, of course).
The store is located at 15656 N. Hayden Road, near the Loop 101 and Frank Lloyd Wright Boulevard.
- Scottsdale schools keeping kids inside to protect eyes during solar eclipse
- WalletHub study: Scottsdale ranks as fourth-best city to retire in
- Main Street Minute: Arizona Make-A-Wish receives generous donation
- GoDaddy bans white supremacist site after offensive Virginia rally post
- Scottsdale man dies suddenly after bloody visit with elderly parents