SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. — A Harley-Davidson dealership opened in Scottsdale this weekend, and its 150,000-square-feet make it the largest one in the world.
“I wanted to make it a total attraction,” owner Bob Parsons told Phoenix Business Journal. “It gives people a reason to come and hang out.”
Parsons spared no expense, and no real estate, to make this place a biker wonderland.
In addition to the motorcycles, there will be merchandise sold at the Harley shop, a lingerie boutique, a movie theater, a free arcade, a coffee shop, and a tattoo studio.
And for those who have the dream of tying the knot in total Harley style: a 95-seat chapel and multipurpose room for weddings.Parsons hosted the first wedding in the store on Friday (he officiated too, of course).
The store is located at 15656 N. Hayden Road, near the Loop 101 and Frank Lloyd Wright Boulevard.
- Golf Channel program to spotlight Scottsdale as a golf destination
- Olympian Michael Phelps lists Scottsdale-area home for $4.1 million
- Scottsdale tops list as the best city in America for renters
- Arizona MMA fighter pleads guilty to sexual assault of unconscious woman
- Arizona gas prices appear to be leveling off after months-long increase