PHOENIX — Police are seeking the public’s help finding a suspect who robbed a man at a Circle K last month.
Police said at around 11 p.m. on Oct. 18, a man parked his car at a gas pump at the Circle K at 2640 W. Van Buren Street and went inside to pay for his gas. On his way back to his car, another man got out of his vehicle and ripped off the man’s necklace.
The suspected thief got back in the passenger seat of an awaiting grey Ford Crown Victoria that sped off northbound on 27th Avenue, according to police.
The suspect is a black man with long dreadlocks and brown eyes. He was wearing a Chicago Bulls shirt and a matching baseball cap.
- Phoenix police searching for robbery suspect who threatened guard
- Iowa county considers response to Arizona man’s wrongful arrest lawsuit
- Phoenix police search for possible kidnapping suspect [RE-AIRING FROM 4/8/13]
- 80-year-old accused of Tucson bank robbery has decades-old record
- Tucson police arrest 80-year-old man in bank robbery case