PHOENIX — A Silver Alert that was issued Friday for a woman reported missing in the Phoenix area, has been canceled.
Gwendolyn Sapp was safely located by Apache Junction Police early Saturday morning between the hours of midnight and 1 a.m. in good health.
Police said the 91-year-old Sapp, who suffers from Alzheimer’s was last seen on her way to a hair appointment at 99th Avenue and Thunderbird Boulevard in Sun City, Arizona.
Her appointment was at 2 p.m. and she never showed.
- Silver Alert issued for missing 74-year-old woman in Phoenix
- Lawmaker: Lack of regulation on Arizona tattoo industry is ‘shocking’
- Can you help me understand all the numbers on SD memory cards?
- Poll reveals support for LGBT inclusion in Arizona non-discrimination law
- Arizona family to appear on ‘Family Feud’ next week