PHOENIX — A Silver Alert that was issued Friday for a woman reported missing in the Phoenix area, has been canceled.
Gwendolyn Sapp was safely located by Apache Junction Police early Saturday morning between the hours of midnight and 1 a.m. in good health.
Police said the 91-year-old Sapp, who suffers from Alzheimer’s was last seen on her way to a hair appointment at 99th Avenue and Thunderbird Boulevard in Sun City, Arizona.
Her appointment was at 2 p.m. and she never showed.
- Arizona attorney general appealing dismissal of university tuition lawsuit
- CVS Pharmacy expands efforts to combat opioid abuse in Arizona
- Border Patrol rescues young Costa Rican boy in Arizona
- Phoenix City Council votes to ‘pause’ south-central light rail expansion
- Where do Arizona politicians stand on Trump’s family separation policy?