PHOENIX — According to the Arizona Department of Transportation, the following travel advisories have been issued for the weekend of Nov. 6:
- Westbound Loop 202 will be closed between Country Club Drive (SR 87) and Loop 101 from 10 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday for a widening project.
- Eastbound Loop 101 will be narrowed to one lane overnight near State Route 51 from 9 p.m. Sunday to 5 a.m. Monday for bridge construction. Northbound SR 51 ramp to westbound Loop 101 will also be closed.
- Westbound Interstate 10 will be narrowed to two lanes overnight between 40th and 24th streets near Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport from 9 p.m. Saturday to 5 a.m. Sunday for overhead sign work.
- Northbound Interstate 17 off-ramp at Buckeye Road and northbound frontage road between 19th Avenue and Buckeye Road will be closed from 8 p.m. Friday to 8 p.m. Saturday for paving. Southbound I-17 frontage road between Grant and Durango streets will also be closed. Buckeye Road will be closed in areas between 19th and 27th avenues.
- Southbound Interstate 17 on-ramp at Grant Street and southbound frontage road between Jefferson Street and Buckeye Road will be closed from 8 p.m. Saturday to 8 p.m. Sunday for paving. Northbound I-17 frontage road between Buckeye Road and Grant Street will also be closed. Westbound Grant Street will be closed between 19th Avenue and I-17.
- Southbound Loop 101 off- and on-ramps at Northern Avenue in the West Valley will be closed from 10 p.m. Friday to 3 p.m. Sunday for pavement repair.
- Eastbound Sky Harbor Boulevard will be restricted near Terminal 3 at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport from 12:01 a.m. Saturday to 5 a.m. Monday for improvement work.
- During rush hour, traffic matters in downtown Phoenix
- Extra restrictions in place for Phoenix area freeways this weekend
- Valley doctor reducing opioid use with nerve-blocking procedure
- Heavy rain scattered throughout edges of Valley Saturday morning
- Loop 202 construction to force more overnight I-10 closures this week