Playing chicken: Jimmy Fallon, Alanis Morissette and Meghan Trainor perform ‘Ironic’ dressed as chickens
It isn’t ironic that pop singers Alanis Morrisette and Meghan Trainor and late-night host Jimmy Fallon are dressed as chickens and clucking the words to Morisette’s ’90s hit “Ironic,” but it’s definitely hilarious.
The Jagged Little Chicks perfectly clucs out note after note, dressed head-to-toe in some serious chicken gear on “The Tonight Show.”
The song debuted on Morisette’s album, “Jagged Little Pill,” which just celebrated its 20th anniversary, with Morissette writing an essay about the album on her blog.
Fallon pretends to strum the guitar as Trainor grips a bass. The chicken band is really jamming out, complete with dramatic pauses and emotional expressions.
This performance is so much better than rain on your wedding day, we really do think.
- Justin Timberlake to return to Phoenix for second 2018 show
- Stapleton, Lambert, Underwood and Vegas win at ACM Awards
- Country Thunder music festival to kick off in Arizona on Thursday
- Chadwick Boseman gives ‘Black Panther’ fans a surprise on Fallon
- Neighbors come together for ‘Neighbor Dance Challenge’