Though tennis star Serena Williams isn’t wearing a cape in this security footage, she still saves the day…or her phone… from a man who “accidentally” took the wrong phone.
Williams was dining at a Chinese restaurant when a man standing next to her table raised suspicion.
“My phone was sitting in the chair but I just didn’t feel right,” Williams wrote in a Facebook post. “He was there too long.”
The man grabbed her phone and left the restaurant, but in the video Williams springs into action, running out of the restaurant to confront him.
“He began to run but I was too fast. (Those sprints came in handy) I was upon him in a flash!” Williams wrote.
Williams rescued her phone and conceded that, yeah, she is a super hero.
“I’ve got the speed the jumps, the power, the body, the seduction, the sex appeal, the strength, the leadership and yet the calm to weather the storm,” Williams wrote.
- This 90-second video about a blue marble will capture your attention
- YouTube animator debuts yearlong ‘pop culture typography’ project
- Kindergarten class breaks into ‘Happy Birthday’ when chick hatches
- Radio announcer gives hilarious play-by-play in attempted carjacking video
- Little girl declares her love for waffles through tearful Facebook video