Though tennis star Serena Williams isn’t wearing a cape in this security footage, she still saves the day…or her phone… from a man who “accidentally” took the wrong phone.
Williams was dining at a Chinese restaurant when a man standing next to her table raised suspicion.
“My phone was sitting in the chair but I just didn’t feel right,” Williams wrote in a Facebook post. “He was there too long.”
The man grabbed her phone and left the restaurant, but in the video Williams springs into action, running out of the restaurant to confront him.
“He began to run but I was too fast. (Those sprints came in handy) I was upon him in a flash!” Williams wrote.
Williams rescued her phone and conceded that, yeah, she is a super hero.
“I’ve got the speed the jumps, the power, the body, the seduction, the sex appeal, the strength, the leadership and yet the calm to weather the storm,” Williams wrote.
- Mesa police accused of beating suspect, taunting him in hospital
- White House, Trump weigh in on ‘Laurel’ versus ‘Yanny’ debate
- Ex-Flagstaff police officer caught on video punching woman pleads guilty
- Melania Trump launches campaign for kids, Gilbert teen at White House
- New photos, video of 2011 Giffords shooting released by FBI