Though tennis star Serena Williams isn’t wearing a cape in this security footage, she still saves the day…or her phone… from a man who “accidentally” took the wrong phone.
Williams was dining at a Chinese restaurant when a man standing next to her table raised suspicion.
“My phone was sitting in the chair but I just didn’t feel right,” Williams wrote in a Facebook post. “He was there too long.”
The man grabbed her phone and left the restaurant, but in the video Williams springs into action, running out of the restaurant to confront him.
“He began to run but I was too fast. (Those sprints came in handy) I was upon him in a flash!” Williams wrote.
Williams rescued her phone and conceded that, yeah, she is a super hero.
“I’ve got the speed the jumps, the power, the body, the seduction, the sex appeal, the strength, the leadership and yet the calm to weather the storm,” Williams wrote.
- Paul Rugg relaxes by petting a dog — that bites him
- Explorer documents month-long journey at sea in YouTube video
- Phoenix police release video from protest outside Trump rally
- Texas man shown on video fishing in home flooded by Hurricane Harvey
- Fans surprise wrestler John Cena with heartfelt thank you notes in viral video