PHOENIX — A Phoenix police officer has been arrested for allegedly assaulting his wife, according to the Phoenix Police Department.
Officer Richard Tucker was arrested on Wednesday morning after police responded to a domestic violence call at a residence near 4800 E. Pecos Road, according to Phoenix Police spokesman Vince Lewis.
Tucker was booked for assault/strangulation and criminal damage/domestic violence crimes, according to the Department.
Lewis said Tucker had been with the Department for about a year and will be placed on administrative leave during the investigation.
- Trump’s NAFTA termination comment falls flat with Arizona business leaders
- Report: Trump met with Flake’s prospective primary opponents at Phoenix rally
- Protester at Trump rally arrested after threatening Phoenix police
- Opinions split after Trump protest in downtown Phoenix
- Arpaio felt Trump would defy advisers, grant pardon at Phoenix rally