PHOENIX — A Phoenix police officer has been arrested for allegedly assaulting his wife, according to the Phoenix Police Department.
Officer Richard Tucker was arrested on Wednesday morning after police responded to a domestic violence call at a residence near 4800 E. Pecos Road, according to Phoenix Police spokesman Vince Lewis.
Tucker was booked for assault/strangulation and criminal damage/domestic violence crimes, according to the Department.
Lewis said Tucker had been with the Department for about a year and will be placed on administrative leave during the investigation.
- Phoenix police searching for sheep missing since 2013
- Phoenix ranked among most affordable travel destinations in US
- Phoenix ISM Raceway dropped from IndyCar’s 2019 schedule
- Get ready for dogs – Phoenix is No. 6 city for pet-friendly vacation spots
- Part of Interstate 10, 17 to be closed during June 22 weekend