It’s that time of year again for Jimmy Kimmel’s Halloween candy YouTube challenge.
The talk show host annually challenges parents to pretend to eat their children’s candy and tell them all of their treats are gone. The tears fall and screams ensue as the parents film the reactions.
Actor Mark Ruffalo even got in on the fun, playing a prank on his own kids.
Kimmel said the show got a record number of submissions this year, over 1000.
- This 90-second video about a blue marble will capture your attention
- YouTube animator debuts yearlong ‘pop culture typography’ project
- Kindergarten class breaks into ‘Happy Birthday’ when chick hatches
- Little girl declares her love for waffles through tearful Facebook video
- Phoenix-area preteens treated after eating edible marijuana at school