It’s that time of year again for Jimmy Kimmel’s Halloween candy YouTube challenge.
The talk show host annually challenges parents to pretend to eat their children’s candy and tell them all of their treats are gone. The tears fall and screams ensue as the parents film the reactions.
Actor Mark Ruffalo even got in on the fun, playing a prank on his own kids.
Kimmel said the show got a record number of submissions this year, over 1000.
- New Zealand couple offered free trip to Norway in new marketing campaign
- Explorer documents month-long journey at sea in YouTube video
- Arizona high court to hear Medicaid expansion challenge
- British reporter taken on wild virtual reality ride on live TV
- YouTube prankster picks up girls in toy car at Arizona State University