It’s that time of year again for Jimmy Kimmel’s Halloween candy YouTube challenge.
The talk show host annually challenges parents to pretend to eat their children’s candy and tell them all of their treats are gone. The tears fall and screams ensue as the parents film the reactions.
Actor Mark Ruffalo even got in on the fun, playing a prank on his own kids.
Kimmel said the show got a record number of submissions this year, over 1000.
- Congress tasked with keeping families together, despite Trump’s order
- Young children held in ‘tender age’ shelters after being split from families
- Sheriff Paul Penzone: Separating families is ‘taking the low road’
- McCain, GOP senators call on Sessions to halt family separation practice
- Deported parents could face barriers when reuniting with their children