It’s that time of year again for Jimmy Kimmel’s Halloween candy YouTube challenge.
The talk show host annually challenges parents to pretend to eat their children’s candy and tell them all of their treats are gone. The tears fall and screams ensue as the parents film the reactions.
Actor Mark Ruffalo even got in on the fun, playing a prank on his own kids.
Kimmel said the show got a record number of submissions this year, over 1000.
- Kids with a parent behind bars face deeper struggles with mental health
- Chandler police arrest 2 accused of squatting in vacant home
- Tickets on sale for Salt River Fields Balloon Spooktacular in October
- Attorney says Arizona’s YouTube mom isn’t competent to stand trial
- Federal agents set up in Arizona border town to weed out fake families