The Jodi Arias trial is already shifting into the entertainment world.
According to ABC 15, HLN has debuted a new show called “HLN After Dark: The Jodi Arias Trial.”
The HLN website describes it as “a new conversation that delves into the trial from a nighttime perspective. Our experts will present a bold accusation each day, related to evidence and hot topics presented in court, and they will argue all sides of the issue.”
The audience will serve as a jury and will interact with guests and hosts.
The first show, which aired Monday, focused on Arias’ claims surrounding the gun used in the death of her boyfriend, Travis Alexander.
The new show will air Monday through Thursday at 7 p.m.
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO
- Ducey faces pressure, backlash during fight to overhaul K-12 education