Are you ready for a weekend carbo load?
Thanksgiving is a little over a month away and Saturday is a perfect opportunity to prep your stomach for holiday eating — National Pasta Day.
Whether you crave penne, bowtie, angel hair or lasagna, there are plenty of enticing local spots at which to celebrate. Here’s a look at the top Valley spots to indulge in the scrumptious staple, according to Yelp.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Video: Man arrested after attempt to steal a wheelchair on Phoenix light rail
- California-based construction company closing Phoenix factory
- Nearly 100 entries to be featured in Phoenix’s APS Electric Light Parade
- Valley Metro to offer Polar Express rides, holiday event this weekend
- Prison whistleblower wants Ducey to be more involved with broken locks