Are you ready for a weekend carbo load?
Thanksgiving is a little over a month away and Saturday is a perfect opportunity to prep your stomach for holiday eating — National Pasta Day.
Whether you crave penne, bowtie, angel hair or lasagna, there are plenty of enticing local spots at which to celebrate. Here’s a look at the top Valley spots to indulge in the scrumptious staple, according to Yelp.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- 5 Arizona mayors call for bigger moves from Ducey to fight COVID-19
- 28-year-old man arrested in Phoenix apartment stabbing that left 3 dead
- City of Phoenix seeking public’s input on Climate Action Plan update
- Body of Phoenix woman recovered in Grand Canyon
- Here’s where Fourth of July fireworks in metro Phoenix aren’t canceled