A large fire burned near the US 60 and Mesa after multiple RVs caught fire at La Mesa RV center at Mesa Drive and the US 60.
ADOT expected delays due to the smoke entering the highway. The smoke coiuld be seen for miles.
The fire was not on the highway and all lanes were open.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Police still looking for man who robbed Goodyear bank in 2014
- Two Valley cities ranked in top 10 least green cities in America
- Court voids sale, allows disabled Mesa veteran to keep mobile home
- WalletHub ranks Scottsdale as top foodie city in Arizona
- Mesa school bus driver fired, arrested after child injured during ride