PHOENIX — As it has all week, the Salvation Army will be providing bottled water to the public at 10 hydration stations across the Valley.
Since Monday, the organization has handed out more than 3,500 bottles of water locally. The water-relief efforts will continue through Aug. 12, but volunteers are needed to help in the booths.
Hydration stations are located at:
• Southwest corner of 16th and Jefferson streets (East Lake Park)
• Northeast corner of Third Avenue and Fillmore Street
• 35th Avenue and Roosevelt Street (Falcon Park)
• Southwest corner of Fifth Street and Hatcher Road
Salvation Army Corps locations:
• Phoenix Central Corps: 4343 N. 16th St.
• Phoenix Maryvale Corps: 4318 W. Clarendon Ave.
• Glendale Corps: 6010 W. Northern Ave.
• Chandler Corps: 85 E. Saragosa St.
• Mesa Corps: 241 E. Sixth St.
• Tempe Corps: 40 E. University Drive