It’s Dr. Dre in piano form.
At a bar in Arizona, a man sits down at a piano and begins to play the classic strains of Dr. Dre. His minute and a half effortless mashup includes songs “Still Dre” and “What’s the Difference,” making bar patrons see the rapper’s music in a different light.
Listen for yourself! Dr. Dre or Mozart?
Arizona open and hiring: If you’re looking for job openings, visit ktar.com/arizonahiring.
- Arizona surpasses 4 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines distributed
- Neo-Nazi pleads guilty in journalist threat case in Arizona, 2 other states
- Here are Arizona’s 10 richest people in 2021, according to Forbes
- Study: Drought-breaking rains more rare, erratic in US West
- Gov. Ducey orders flags at half-staff to honor late Capitol police officer