The KTAR and Arizona Sports Give-A-Thon, benefiting Phoenix Children’s Hospital, is Wednesday and Thursday.
Help the kids, become a Champion of Hope!
Phoenix Children’s Hospital provides care and services to kids in the Children’s Heart Center, Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders, Trauma Center and many other nationally-recognized departments. Their physicians and staff work tirelessly every day to change lives, save them and give patients and their families hope.
When you donate to Phoenix Children’s, you’re investing in lifesaving care for children in our community facing serious illnesses and injuries.
You can make a donation online going here or you can call 602.933.4567.
Let us tell you the story of baby Jemma, who was born with pulmonary atresia, or half a heart.
Jemma had open-heart surgery just days after she was born at the Phoenix Children’s Heart Center, the top pediatric cardiac center in the southwest.
At 18 months old, Jemma has braved her way through five surgeries to repair her heart. She’s strong, happy and remarkably healthy. She is now able to live her life as a typical toddler.
Phoenix Children’s Hospital Give A Thon! @bruce923 #PCH #givetoPCH @phxchildrens A photo posted by Leigh Dow (@leighdow) on
Arizona open and hiring: If you’re looking for job openings, visit ktar.com/arizonahiring.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Sen. Sinema joins Biden to announce bipartisan infrastructure deal
- Backbone Fire evacuation orders expected to last at least another week
- Elton John to bring farewell tour to Phoenix in late 2022
- Arizona State Transportation Board approves 5-year construction program
- Missing 73-year-old from Phoenix with cognitive condition returns home