7 displaced after fire at Phoenix midrise apartment complex
Nov 9, 2023, 4:25 AM
PHOENIX — Several people were displaced after a midrise apartment complex caught on fire Wednesday evening in Phoenix.
Phoenix Fire received reports of the blaze in a second-floor unit of the complex near Central Avenue and Camelback Road.
When crews arrived at the apartment, they found a smoldering electrical fire in a wall that was quickly extinguished.
Officials initially reported that two people were displaced but later said five additional people were affected.
No injuries were reported.